When it comes to central air systems or furnaces or even humidifiers that are installed in the home, it can be easy to forget that there is required maintenance and tasks to be met during a certain time-frame to ensure that your system is operating at top capacity. Your home’s central air system is the key component to ensuring you are breathing clean and purified air. The minute that the filter located inside the system becomes clogged with debris, such as dust, allergens, hair particles, and even pet hair; it suddenly doesn’t work as well as it once did.
Best Choice - Filter Easy
This is our number one choice when it comes to filter subscription services. They offer a wide variety to suit most furnaces and filter quality levels. The website is extremely easy to use and their customer support is top notch. Plus they're the only ones I've seen to offer 100% off your first order. Click the link below to apply the promotion100% Off First Order
Best Air Filter Delivery Service Comparisons
|Filter Easy / Second Nature||100% First Order|
|Filters Delivered||Check The Price|
|Quality Air Filter||Check The Price|
|Filtersnap||Check The Price|
|Simple Filter Snap||Check The Price|
However, it can be hard to remember to not only change the air filter inside your system but also purchase and/or pick up the filters in the first place. Luckily, the majority of manufacturers now offer the option for at-home delivery of filters, either for free or a low-cost throughout the lifespan of your device. There are also private filter delivery services that offer consumers a wide range of filters for a fraction of the manufacturers’ cost but knowing what service to go with can be tricky.
There are some general guidelines that should be followed when deciding on who the best air filter subscription service is.
The first and most important thing to check into when deciding on a private filter delivery service is if they have the required filter in stock on a regular basis. The majority of central air systems require a particular filter, whether those particulars pertain to entrapment rate of the debris found in a home or they pertain to the size of the filter, in order to operate at a certain quality level. Using the correct filter in your central air system can even determine if your warranty is voided or not because if you call a service technician due to issues with your system, they might not be able to help due to the incorrect filter being used.
The information regarding the type of filter that should be used in your central air system should be easily located, either through an informational index card located directly on the system itself or within the pages of the accompanying instruction book for operation. If you are unsure of what the required air filter would be, then simply contact the manufacturer of the unit or contact the retailer who installed the system within your home.
Another important aspect to consider when choosing a filter delivery service is to ensure that they carry the correct air filter that your central air system can handle. Some people tend to use higher filtration filters to ensure that the air they are breathing has been deeply purified and cleansed, but some central air systems (especially older models) are unable to keep up with the filtration levels and can become clogged or sluggish during operation. If this happens, then your system and its internal operating components may suddenly overheat, eventually leading to a system meltdown and pricey repairs.
Make sure that the air filter delivery system you choose to subscribe to does not try to oversell a particular size filter as it can lead to a damaged central air system and most likely, they will not be responsible for any repair costs.
The level of customer service is a final selling point for a delivery service, but it is in no way less important than the other points mentioned above. A person wants to feel valued for their purchase and be reassured that they went with the best possible delivery service offered in that particular market sector.
Good quality service should have the following attributes:
- Feeling valued for your purchase – anyone who purchases a private delivery service through a particular company should feel valued and thanked for their business whenever they are in contact with the company.
- Easily accessible – the filter delivery service that you have chosen to do business with should be easily accessible through a variety of means at all hours. Whether those means be email, telephone or online chat windows, you should be able to contact them at any given time.
- Follows through on promises – if an air filter delivery service is stating that you should receive your air filters by a certain date or time; then they need to follow through on that promise. If they offer a discount for the first year of service, it should be easily found on your invoice and visible on the payment schedule.
- Guarantee on the product – the private delivery service that you chose to subscribe to should always send brand-new and unopened air filters that haven’t been damaged in any way.
Top Five Air Filter Subscription Service Reviews
Filter Easy / Second Nature
The Filter Easy now Second Nature online service offers a wide range of filters that are suitable for a variety of central air systems. With prices starting at $11.97, the Filter Easy online delivery service is easy and fast to sign up for with no hassle. With automated delivery, the filters are guaranteed to arrive whenever the air filter is due to be changed. The Filter Easy air filter delivery system also provides the first order for new customers for free and the concurrent orders are only charged once they are delivered.
This service has numerous options for air filters, even those odd sized filters that some central systems possess, and customer service reviews all have majorly positive aspects. The Filter Easy air filter delivery service offers their customers free shipping on each order and you can combine orders to receive multiple air filters in each size required for the different appliances in the home.
- Can get multiple filters delivered at one time, in multiple sizes.
- Free shipping on each order.
- Will only be delivered when it is time to change the air filter.
- You set up the delivery schedule for monthly intervals.
- 100% off first order
- Will charge additional dollars for custom sized filters so the price increases the more filters you require for the residence.
- Automated delivery of air filters.
- Easy sign-up through an online platform.
- Payment is charged only at the time of delivery.
- Prices range from $11.97 to $19.97 (custom sizes are an additional $3.00 per filter)
Filters Delivered Furnace & AC Filters
A growing online company with positive and glowing reviews, the Air Filter Delivered service has been featured in numerous publications because of their customer service and quality air filters. Filters Delivered will only send out air filters as per the replacement schedule you dictate, so you will not have to worry about paying for filters you do not need at this point in time or having an overabundance of filters in your basement.
Filters Delivered is also adamant that their pricing is the lowest and will match the price of any online delivery service on a comparable filter in sizing, make and quality. They offer a wide range of filters to ensure that each individual customer walks away with a product that is right for them.
- The 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Multiple size filters are available with varying thickness and MERV ratings
- Low wholesale pricing
- Orders within the contiguous US is eligible for free shipping. Other locations will have a flat delivery fee attached to the final cost
- Offers a range of filters in a wide variety of sizes, thickness, and more
- Easy online sign-up
- Risk-free & satisfaction is guaranteed. You can change or cancel your order at any time
Quality Air Filter
Quality Air Filters is committed to providing customers with brand-new air filters on a delivery schedule of their choice. Shipping from their warehouse in the United States, they take into consideration the length of shipping time for each customer due to their location and will make sure that your air filter is shipped in a timely manner for replacement. Quality Air Filters offer a wide range of filter sizes for comparable prices and at a fraction of the in-store cost with filters starting at $11.47. There is warranty offered on each filter delivery to prevent a financial loss due to damaged or lost air filters and the customer service team is available through email or telephone 24/7.
- Filters range in thickness from 1” to 5”.
- Filtration ratings of MERV 8, 11, and 13.
- Will be shipped when scheduled as per replacement intervals.
- Offers a free trial on delivery.
- Do not offer custom sized air filters.
- No-first time customer discounts at this time.
- Automated delivery of air filters as per replacement schedule.
- Easy sign-up through an online website.
- Payment is charged only at the time of delivery.
- Prices range from $11.47 to $31.97.
Filter Snap is an online delivery service that specializes in delivering air filters that are required for your central air system directly to your door! They only deliver top-quality air filters when you need them for replacement and will use the replacement schedule you set up during the initial sign-up for new customers. They also offer a range of refrigeration filters that are used in models that have water and ice compartments on the door that can be added to your order of air filters at no additional cost. With filters starting from $3.97, sign-up is easy, fast and efficient with specific questions to ensure that the air filter ordered is the proper one for your central air system. Each filter order, however, is covered by the Filter Snap guarantee and they will replace the filter for free if you accidentally chose the wrong size, it is damaged during shipping or the order is wrong.
- Automated delivery schedule as per the selected replacement intervals.
- Free shipping on each order
- Offers both air filters and refrigerator filters that can be delivered at either the same time or at different intervals.
- Does not have any discounts for first-time customers.
- Automated delivery so you do not need to call and reorder filters.
- Easy sign-up through an online website.
- Payments starting at $3.97 per filter.
- Free shipping on each order.
Simple Filter Plan
An online air filter delivery service, the Simple Filter Plan website offers a wide range of quality air filters delivered directly to your door with no hidden fees or exorbitant shipping costs. The first thing that the Simple Filter Plan website does before placing your order is they walk you through a detailed questionnaire to determine exactly what kind of filter is needed and how many are required during each replacement cycle. They offer filters that range in quality from Basic to Advanced to Premium so you, the owner of the central air system, is the boss on which type is the best for your individual needs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on each order.
- Can be set up on automated delivery or one-time ordering for air filters.
- Offers a range of filters that also vary in quality.
- First-time customer discount using promo code SIMPLE.
- To receive a full refund, the filter must be sent back within 30 days.
- Filters range from Basic to Advanced to Premium.
- Price range is from $12.00 to $19.50
- Each order has free shipping.
- No contracts so cancellation can be done at any time.
The Bottom Line
Our choice is Filter Easy / Second Nature especially with the first order being free plus they always have free shipping. The number of filters that you will require on a monthly (or more) basis and whether or not these filters are a custom size should definitely be factored into your decision. Factor into account the number of filters you will require during each shipment and how often you will need them when figuring out your air filter budget.
Ensure that the filters chosen will remove any particles from the air that you want to be removed. For example, if you have pets; then, choose a filter that will pick up each particle of fur and pet dander. If you suffer from allergies, choose a filter clinically proven to remove all common household allergens. Consult with the manufacturer of your central air system if you are unsure what thickness or filtration level your current system can handle and always double check the warranty on your system to ensure that using a filter delivery system will not void the warranty in any way.